No, Tartan Druim is not some famous composer or architect as the unique name inspires. Rather, Tartan Druim is a new, high-end subdivision within the beautiful golf course community of Tetherow and its set to launch in the Highlands of Tetherow this summer.
This new development will consist of 39 luxury single-family homes with homesites ranging from just under a half to over three-quarters of an acre. It will feature single and two-story homes ranging from $949,750 to $1,500,000.
The developers know residents love Bend for the outdoors. That is why they include landscape maintenance and snow removal so they can get out and enjoy the outdoors more!
Tartan Druim also features:
- Homesites overlooking Tetherow’s holes three through six and the Cascade Mountains.
- Floor plans ranging from 2,700 to 4,800 square feet.
- Styles range from Northwest rustic to contemporary.
- Security gate and common area with BBQ and clubhouse.
- Social membership and Tetherow golf membership are included.
The model home will be open for viewing in the spring of 2016. Feel free to contact me for sales information before then or visit www.tartandruim.com